Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Can I order online?
No, please direct your inquiries to your sales responsible or contact us by phone or email.
(2) Where can I download further product informations?
Please go to the product that interests you and download the respective Product Data Sheet (PDS). There is a dowload link for every product.
(3) As a new distributor of Paulson International, I would like to use your logo on my website. From where do I get your logo file?
Please go to Media section where you can find our logo files for download. The logo is available in different sizes.
(4) I urgently need product certificates for a tender. How do I get to them fastest possible?
Either you contact your sales responsible to support you with this, or, if currently not available, you can also download our product certificates in the Media section of this website.
(5) Is Paulson International ISO certified?
Yes, both Paulson Manufacturing and Paulson International are ISO 9001:2008 certified. You can download our ISO certificate in the Media section.
(6) From where do I get quotes and price lists?
You can either contact your sales responsible or directly phone or email our head office. Feel free to contact us at any time.
(7) Do you ship internationally?
Paulson International does ship internationally. Shipping costs vary depending on geographic location and size of order. Ask your sales responsible to provide you with a freight quote.
(8) From where is my order shipped?
Paulson Intl either ships from its warehouse in Frankfurt, Germany or directly from Paulson Manufacturing in Temecula, California, USA. Orders of our European customers usually ship from Germany, while other international orders ship from the USA.
(9) Is there a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for the purchase of products?
We usually do not require a MOQ. However, in some special items and custom made products there is a MOQ. Please contact your sales responsible to get you further informations on a specific product.
(10) How can I become a distributor to Paulson International?
Please email email@example.com and we will forward your request to the appropriate person within our organization.
(11) How can I check the status of my order?
Please contact your sales responsible to provide you with updates on your order through email or over the phone.
(12) How can I access Paulson International's product catalog?
To view an electronic version of our catalog, please go to our Media section.